Monday, December 5, 2011

Minnesota Resort

White Birch Resort in Blackduck Minnesota offers some of the best vacation deals in the state. The resort amenities are all free with each rental and can keep the entire family busy while on vacation. With more "toys" then most resorts no wonder people love coming to this hot spot. The list of resort activities ranges from 3 water trampolines all the way down to plain ol horse shoe. Days seem to fly by when you stay here for a week. You get all of this free with each lodging rental plus this Minnesota resort is located on one of the states best walleye fishing lakes, Blackduck.  Visit www.whitebirchresort for more details. 
12-5-11 Well today i put on some hockey skates for the first time in my life. I did skate back 30 years ago but that was with figure skates. My boys Aaron and Eli where begging to see me skate so i took the big plunge. Well I can say i did pretty dang good. By the end of an hour of chasing a puck around with the boys i was able to somewhat go where i needed. I did fall a few times but kinda took it slow since I knew the ice is still hard when you land. Oh i did get to ice fish yesterday as well for the first time of the year but it was slow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment